TwistedBrush information

TwistedBrush is filled with all the tools that a digital artist can dream of... Loads of brushes plus a powerfull
brush creator, layers with blending modes, mask, dynamic palettes, photo manipulation and many more.

http://www.pixarra.com/

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Printing on Canvas or Art paper

Fine Art America prints your paintings on Canvas or Art paper. I have not used this website before but it looks promising. There are a number of companies that print on canvas now even Walgreens Drug Store and Walmart.
Fine Art America is good site to look at if you have never thought about getting some of your work printed. Lightfast archival inks which are used in this kind of printing are normally rated at between 100 years to 200 years. Another name for this kind of printing is Giclee printing.
You can also sell your work through the site.

The picture is how my lastest painting would look on stretched canvas...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting post.
I have generally been too afraid to offer my work for sale. I suppose it is fear of rejection.
But Fineartamerican.com seems interesting and affordable option.
It is worth a try I think.

Suzanne

Rob said...

This picture of yours is one of your most interesting pieces, one of your best in my view. It looks great on the stretched canvas. Rob :)